OACES Membership Benefits Bi-Weekly Newsletter:
- The OACES newsletter is a robust publication featuring: grants, training opportunities, partner conferences, news, and industry updates.
- The newly redesigned OACES website contains a database of past conference presentations, upcoming meetings and agendas, the OACES membership roster, external resources, links, and more!
A Voice in Salem and Washington D.C.
- As a member, we take your concerns and priorities and put them in front of our State and Federal representatives, ensuring that the voices of all of Oregon’s Counties are heard.
- State and Federal agencies frequently look to OACES for recommendations and appointments to various boards and commissions. Members are part of the selection process and eligible for appointments to these boards and commissions.
Conferences and Meetings
- In the Spring and Fall, OACES holds conferences around the state where in-depth discussions and training take place on critical environmental, engineering, and operational needs. OACES conferences are designed as a free-flowing exchange of ideas and help to establish policy
- Monthly OACES meetings give members more networking opportunities with their peers to access best practices, problem resolution and alternatives, and new industry information.
- OACES members can request a survey be conducted on an issue of particular concern or interest in their community, and receive feedback from their peers around the state. Survey results are included in a database ranging back nearly a decade, with members able to access content touching on maintenance, contracting, engineering, labor relations, among others.